My Blackberry Enterprise Server Push Utility for the Lotus Notes Client, allows you to create Jobs for individual Channel, Message, and Browser Content Pushes, as well as allows you to delete Pushed Channel Icons from defined recipient devices.
Blogger, podcaster, writer, and geek Chris Toohey covers topics from application development to the latest must-have-gadgets.
More on Mailer...
More on Junction Lite...
More on Remote Console...
More on Controller API Utility...
Products & Applications
The idea is simple. At the start of your day - upon completion of your first task - create an entry highlighting what you did and whether you feel it was an efficient or inefficient use of your time. Based on several requests, you can also select the priority, apply categories, or even align your time against a project.
For Lotus Notes Client v8.0 and above, you can use the Time Tracker Widget to make this process even easier!
My Configuration-based Rich Text Mail Merge and Emailing Utility, Zephyr allows you to create rich, data-driven emails to support automated workflow - all via Microsoft Word Mail Merge-like architecture. Dear <firstname> allows you to personalize each email message not only to the individual recipient, but also to the individual application workflow event!
xCopy is a simple configurable xCopy client for the Lotus Notes client. By creating and defining xCopy Profiles, you can batch process your file backup or remote upload jobs. With the addition of the xCopy sidebar widget, you can easily kick-off these jobs, and modify both the xCopy Profiles and xCopy itself.
Community & Resources
The Lotus Technical Information & Education community is comprised of IBM, business partner, and customer subject matter experts who use product wikis, published articles, white papers, community blogs and the latest in social media to build and share high quality technical content.
OpenNTF is devoted to enabling groups of individuals all over the world to collaborate on IBM Lotus Notes/Domino applications and release them as open source.
Share your deployment experiences and best practices in our wikis and help IBM to create scenarios for successful deployments. Contribute to the community by collaborating on shared content and leverage the shared knowledge from that community.
Wiki Madness - 50 Submissions, but there's still time for more!
03/31/2010 10:00:00 AM by Chris Toohey
Wiki Madness 2010 concludes 12:00AM Eastern (-5:00 GMT), at the time of this post this community has created 50 new articles across the various IBM Lotus product wikis. An absolute success in my mind!
Here's a list of the (current) 50 submissions!
- Blackberry Hidden Options For The Admin
- Writing Code to Deal With Multivalued Data
- Visual Basic for Applications Demo for Lotus Symphony Vienna
- Launching the first attachment of a document from a docLink
- The third SaveOptions value, or How to suppress the "Do you want to save this document?" message box in Notes
- Accessing an Image Resource as a Favicon on XPages
- Call an external program with Lotusscript and wait for it to finish before continuing with your code
- The Lost Art of Forum Etiquette
- Quick Quickr Place Backups
- List of Formula Not Supported In XPages
- Using dojo.style to adjust the style of DOM Nodes
- Pitfall on NotesUiDocument vs. NotesDocument field changes - unexpected "Reload"
- Forgotten Notes Features: $PaperColor
- Why cells sometimes cannot be merged in Notes Designer
- Pitfall with GetItemValue in LotusScript
- Get the browser window Height and Width
- Using the LotusScript "+" operator with a String/Integer mix
- How to Speed Up Loading Your NotesViews in LotusScript
- XULRunner and XPages in Notes Client
- Converting large Notes Client forms to XPages
- Adobe Flex - helpful development resources
- How to Keep the Formatting when Copying NotesRichtext to Excel
- Sending an email with a custom 'sender' via MIME
- Domino Designer 8.5.1 Crash Course for Admins
- The Lotus Notes In-Built Formula Tester
- Inserting text at the beginning of a NotesRichTextItem
- Add Site Certificates to the Lotus Domino JVM cacerts Keystore
- LotusScript function to compare the items of two documents
- PickListStrings - Something Unexpected
- How to print a computed footer on a Lotus Notes document
- Dojox Charting Tutorial for XPages
- Formula-Agent and @Prompt
- Date Time Picker, XPages 8.5.1 and Internet Explorer 8
- XPages Hide When Based on User Role
- XPages and @URLEncode
- X-Pages iPhone Application Tutorial
- New 8.5.1 Design Feature Cleans Up XPage Design When Using Custom Controls
- Creating a Dynamic HTML Table on an XPage
- Coloring Specific View Rows Using a Dynamic Table and CSS in XPages
- Using XML as an XPage Data Source
- Complete Turnkey NSF to Transform DXL into XPage Syntax
- Accessing Lotus Quickr From Google Android
- Domino 301 redirect for site.com -> www.site.com, improve your search ranking
- Loading Images and page Masking on an X-Page
- Create a Picklist View in X-Pages
- Alternate view row colors made easy
Awesome stuff! There's still time to submit your contribution to the cause, either via new content or (for you bloggers out there) cross-posting one of your blog posts.