Your Development & Design Resource
Reminder: IBM Lotus Technical Information and Education Community Meeting Tomorrow 10AM Eastern
11/15/2010 09:43 AM by Chris Toohey
Tomorrow, 10AM Eastern, is the November IBM Lotus Technical Information and Education Community Meeting. Not only will we get an update on the amazing turnout for the Lotus VideoFest event, and hear from Jeremy Hodge and Paul Hannan, but the special topic is Lotus Product Wiki Enablement from Amanda Bauman. A must-attend event, to say the least...
Phone Conference Information:
Tues, November 16th 10:00 AM EASTERN TIME (US)
* North America Toll Free - 888-455-7639 (Global access numbers below)
* North America Toll - 773-799-3239
* Verbal passcode: Lotus Community
Web Conference Information:
* Launch this URL to attend online -
* Enter your name (please include you company name in parentheses)
* Click the 'Join Meeting' button
Hope to see/hear you there!